Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Typical Reese Day 1/15/09

The first thing sleepy head grabs when she hops out of bed is a blankey. This blankey is mommy's blankey, which is about four times the size of hers but that's not really important. What's important is that sleepy head found a blankey to carry around. This is what Reese's hair typically looks like too when she rises and shines in the morning. It never fails to give me a great laugh and it gets her a bazillion kisses. The blankey usually ends up on the floor fairly quickly once Reese spots one of her toys around the house. She loves her little baby strollers still and I imagine she will for a long time. I think the older she gets the more real her babies and strollers will look. Right? I mean, I know my babies looked like play dolls when I was little but these days, I think everything looks so real. Reese also enjoys a little dress-up every now and then. I'm usually the one to initiate the dress-up because I think it's super cute to see her with wings on but this time, Reese wanted me to put the wings on.
Reese prancing around the house going in every room with her wings and her little Hello Kitty doll. She decided the study would be a great place to look out the window to see what's going on outside, which there isn't much to see......just a brown field that has been freshly mowed. I think princess was over the picture taking here. That's clearly why she has a pouty face going on. And, she was also attempting to use the phone. She hasn't figured that one out yet. I try to keep her away from the phone so we don't have any accidental 911 calls. Our little princess has been a wonderful eater lately. But, we noticed that a little sauce of any kind helps her eating process along. She seems to eat much more when she has her fork or spoon plus a little sauce. She's still learning with the fork so sometimes she just puts it to the side and uses her little fingers because it's much quicker that way. I don't blame her! Someday soon, our Bam Bam will be eating with the proper place settings all by her precious self.

Yummy! Reese will dip anything and everything! Cheese, oranges, pineapple, green beans,...... you name it and she'll dip it and eat it!! She usually gets a little barbecue sauce or honey for dipping. :)

No comments: