Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Reese is Big Time! 6/17/09

I just want to say that Reese knows more people at the gym that I workout at than I do!! Seriously! Today, and everyday, I let Reese hold my membership card to sign me in to workout. She loves to do this. I think it's one of her high-lights of going to the gym! She takes the membership card straight to the front desk, hands them my card, tells them hello, takes my card back, says thank you, and walks herself to the childcare. Then, she hands them my card, once again, so the childcare can sign her in, she puts her sign-in sticker on her back and opens the tiny door to the play area. She's been doing this for quite a while now so she apparently has gotten to know the staff and fellow worker outers real well!!

Today made me laugh though because I really just watched her routine and the entire environment around her! It went like this.....we were walking side by side into the gym, and as we pass someone walking out, they shout "Hey Reese"! She looks up and waves and says hi. Then, as she approaches the front desk, the assistant immediately recognizes Reese, and says "Hi Reese", with a huge smile on her face!! Then after Reese has signed me in to workout, she turns and notices some of the employees hanging out by their desks. So, she makes sure to give them a little shout-out and wave with that precious smile of hers displayed. Then, she skips all the way to the childcare area, where on the way, she is approached for a high-five. After entering through the childcare doors, she checks herself in, and says "BYE MOMMY"! Then, she's off to play. On the way out of the gym, Reese waves to everyone working out! I wish I could tape every bit of her trip to the gym! It's pretty hysterical! :)

No comments: