The other day, I decided I wanted to hear Reese sing. I've heard her a few times singing in the car to songs on the radio when she recognizes some of the words but I just wanted to see what she would do if I asked her to sing a song for mommy. So, I asked Reese just that, to "sing a song for mommy"! She paused, and thought for a second after I said that, and then, she proceeded with "Sooooooooooong MOOOOOMMMMMYYYYYYYYY"! That was her song for mommy! I ask her all of the time now to sing a song for mommy because I think it's so precious and funny! I also got it on tape! :)
Reese loves to wear her sunglasses these days, and she'll wear them all day long, even if we are just in the house! She loves all things girly! Bows, purses, bracelets, necklaces, shoes, make-up, sunglasses, and I think the girly list can go on and on! So precious and so fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment