Friday, June 12, 2009

Reese Loves Her "Babingsuit"! 6/12/09

I love how Reese says bathingsuit! It sounds like "babingsuit". She loves her babingsuit so much that she has worn it to the gym nursery and to storytime this week and I can barely get her to take it off. She actually immediately undresses herself when she sees one of her babingsuits and insists on wearing it. So, I let her wear it! There's no harm in wearing your babingsuit everywhere when you're a toddler. She's definitely in charge of what she wears these days and it makes for a good laugh! I did put Reese's little bathingsuit bottoms over the leggings that she was going to wear anyway that day so really, if you didn't know any better, you might think she's wearing a super cute zebra print top! :) Getting ready for story time, with those hands in her mouth!

1 comment:

The Frasiers said...

Too cute! I love it when little kids dress themselves! So precious!!