Today was Reese's first dentist appointment. We decided to go see Dr. Duffy, a pediatric dentist in Flower Mound, since Jen is a dental assistant there and I don't think we could've picked a better place. We had a great experience and to my surprise, Reese did wonderful. The office itself was beautiful and so fun for little ones. It looked like a jungle in the waiting area, where there was a huge tree, monkey & other jungle animal sounds, plus a big slide, which Reese loved sliding down. There was also a mini movie theatre. It was so cute. Reese loved getting a new "boobrush" and did a great job letting the dentist see her teeth and then clean them. We had a wonderful appointment and I'm so proud of how well my precious baby did! Here are a few pictures from our visit.
Reese waited in the waiting area with her precious baby!

Sitting in the big girl chair all by herself. There was also a cute little disney movie playing on the ceiling to watch while you're laying in the chair.
Jen was introducing Reese to the "magical" toothbrush and the other magical instruments. Reese let her use all of them on her. 

Once Reese saw where the toothpaste was, she wasn't shy about opening the drawer to get some.
"I'm going to take this......K Jen????"
These are the magical shades!!
These are the magical shades!!
I know Reese would love to go back! She had a great time at the DENTIST!!

No comments:
Post a Comment