Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Slide 6/2/09

Reese has been really brave for a couple of months now. She started jumping off our bed about two months ago, I KNOW, heart attack! I couldn't believe she would even attempt to do something like that, but she did and then, she started trying to jump off the couch and other things that she could climb up. Now, Reese loves to slide down anything too. It all started with the spray park slide, which she wanted nothing to do with. But, after a couple of unsure slides down the spray park slide, she loved it and really couldn't get enough of it. She's so independent with the playground now that she'll climb up to the slide and slide down all by herself anywhere there's a slide without mommy's help or sitting in mommy's lap.

The point is, our baby is getting so big. The sliding all by herself makes me realize she's becoming even more independent and is able to do more and more things with out her mommy and daddy. We are definitely so proud and thrilled for her but I must admit, it does make me a little sad.

1 comment:

The Frasiers said...

Look at how big she is getting! Gorgeous little girl!
I don't know when we are coming to Dallas next but we would love to see you guys too. Maybe we will just have to figure out a good weekened we are all free to hang out!