Grocery shopping has become a challenge since Reese no longer likes to sit still in the front of the cart. So, I think I have a new solution to the problem. I decided to put Reese in the main cart basket with all of the groceries and she loved it. One lady said she saw me at a distance but she couldn't see Reese in the basket and so she thought I was talking to our groceries. Another lady said she saw something move in our cart out of the corner of her eye and she thought I had moving groceries! Funny, funny! We got lots of looks but if this works for the both of us then I will surely continue to do it......and, it does!

1 comment:
I love it!!! that is so cute! i bet you guys have so much fun! Charlie and Michelle Frasier
Post a Comment