Apparently, Reese pays extremely close attention to things Zack and I do all of the time. We know this because she's been doing things that only we do and things that we wouldn't necessarily teach her how to do.
For instance, I've only used bubble bath in the jetted tub twice with Reese and those times were pretty spread out. But, Reese knows where the bubble bath is and she pretends to be pouring it in the tub into the water, which she knows how to turn on and off. At first, I was completely surprised and curious as to how she could know how to do this. I mean I've only done it twice myself where she could watch me and learn that.
Then, last night, Reese reached in my make-up drawer that is overflowing with anything and everything and pulled out my bleaching trays and the little tube of bleach. She sat on the floor and was pretending to put bleach in the trays just like I would. (I say pretending because she hasn't opened the tube of bleach or the bubbles before probably because she can't do that by herself.) I was shocked. First of all, I barely bleach my teeth these days and when I do, it takes me five seconds to get the trays all ready and I just don't know how Reese would even notice me doing that. Plus, there are so many items in that drawer, how would she know that those two things go together. Zack never notices. I'm telling you Reese does something like this every other day where Zack and I are both like "how would she even know how to do that?". So, the lesson is that Reese is seriously always watching. Even we you think she might not be paying attention, she is. 






No comments:
Post a Comment