As soon as Reese woke up Halloween morning, we dressed her in her Indian Princess costume and headed straight to her favorite story time place at the Parr Library. It was so fun to see all of the little ones dressed in their cute little costumes and it was especially fun to see Reese in hers! She loved her costume and wore it the entire day, except for her headband.....she wore that most of the day, which is very impressive!! We took a kazillion pictures and it was extremely hard picking the best of the best since I love them all. Here are more than a few.......
Reese in her costume and ready to go.

At the library. Initially, Reese was just starring at everyone dressed up around her in shock. I think she was confused for awhile. There was a cute kangaroo, a roaring lion that had a bumblebee mom, a little angel, a butterfly, a ladybug......of all the costumes, no one was dressed the same.
Bubbles, bubbles and more bubbles! Reese loves the bubbles so you better get out of her way.+of+October312008+332.jpg)

Mommy and Reese were both Indian Princesses! Thanks for the costume Cassie! It was perfect!
Zack dressed as Bam Bam and the funniest part of this costume was the strap on feet with three toes. Hilarious!
Mike was a secret service agent, Uncle Rocky was batman, Dada was Bam Bam and Matty was Robin.
Cat woman and Indian Princess




1 comment:
Reese looks so cute! I love her boots! I have some similar to those for Lilly but I have such a hard time getting her fat little feet in them! Did you guys go trick or treating or what did you do? Next year I want to have a big party, I haven't been dressed up for the past 2 halloweens!!
Post a Comment