Don't you know that the new look is straight hair on top and on one side only and curly hair on the other side and in the back! Yep! That's the new style invented by Reese!!Monday, November 10, 2008
Straight Hair.......Sort of 11/10/08
I attempted to straighten Reese's hair with my flat iron the other day. A little dangerous, I know, but I was extremely careful as I performed this short procedure! I really wanted to see what our little angel would look like and I personally thought she looked a little older and just as adorable! I wasn't able to straighten her hair completely but I did my best. Her hair had a static look to it afterwards and by the end of the day, her hair had managed to curl back up into big luscious curls!
Don't you know that the new look is straight hair on top and on one side only and curly hair on the other side and in the back! Yep! That's the new style invented by Reese!!
Don't you know that the new look is straight hair on top and on one side only and curly hair on the other side and in the back! Yep! That's the new style invented by Reese!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment