Mommy, Daddy, and their Princess!
Do you see the man on the right? Yes, the bald one! We have no clue who he is but I guess he thought the predicament we were in was worth stopping for.
Do you see that creepy man is still there watching us!? I was getting pretty upset if you can't tell!
Me & Jen

Saturday was Margarita Ball night! This event was packed to the max with people and it was amazing to see the piles of toys that were stacked to the ceiling that had been donated for the event. We brought a little play cash register that Reese and I wanted to keep because it was way too fun to play with. We also brought a cute pretend microwave that looked like it could really cook some real food in it. We had a great time!!! There was lots of dancing and pictures and friends plus yummy margaritas, which makes for a pretty fun time!! ;)
Me & My Love!
Me & My Love!
Me and Jenny in our formal dresses!

Zacky & Matty! They looked so handsome in their suits!
We had a little mishap right in the middle of what was going to be a cute couples picture. Jen's dress had these really pretty beads that really liked my dress so they decided to come on over and snag my dress. It was a little bit of an ordeal separating us without ruining my dress.
Do you see the man on the right? Yes, the bald one! We have no clue who he is but I guess he thought the predicament we were in was worth stopping for.
Do you see that creepy man is still there watching us!? I was getting pretty upset if you can't tell!
Me & Jen


1 comment:
you guys look awesome!!! what a great dress.
Post a Comment