Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Where Does the Time Go? 11/25/08
Things always seem to be so chaotic around the holidays. Thanksgiving is this week already and I can't believe it. It has just crept up on us and I know Christmas will do the same. There just never seems to be enough time!! Reese and I have been super busy getting ready for Thanksgiving in two days and we've just now started thinking about Christmas. What gifts are we going to give? What kindof Christmas cards should we send? How should we decorate? Which tree farm are we going to get a tree from? Where are we even going to put our tree? And the list goes on! Hence the reason we haven't blogged lately. I just haven't taken any pictures of our precious baby in almost a week. That's completely out of the ordinary for us. Except today, I took a picture of Reese riding in her new ride, which she likes mucho!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She looks too cute! Did you guys get a new car or something? That's exciting, what did you get? What are yalls plans for the holidays we all need to get together!
ummm hello - what did you end up getting???
Post a Comment