Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Funniest Thing.... 10/15/08

So Reese was just going thru the kitchen cabinets, as usual, and pulling things out like a mad woman. She was going from one cabinet to the next. There are really only three cabinets that she gets in because they're completely safe for her and I guess she knows it. (We are still working on baby-proofing the house because that is not an easy task.) Anyways, she pulled out a couple koozies, a couple pieces of Tupperware, and some other miscellaneous items, like old bottles. The cabinets that she pulled these items from are all on different sides of the kitchen. Out of nowhere, Reese frantically started grabbing one item at a time from the floor and started putting them back in there places! It was so funny! I just watched her and tried to figure out what was going on as she whined. I couldn't believe that she was opening the correct cabinet that the Tupperware came from, for instance, and put it back and shut the door. Then, she would move on to the next item on the floor. She practically picked up the entire mess she made, and whined while she did so, and put everything in the correct spot. It was like I had just told her to pick up the mess she had made and she was upset about it. I think I got a glimpse of what the future might be like when Reese hears "please clean your room." Too funny and too smart!

No comments: