This past week, we went to our new neighbors house for a really fun playdate but unfortunately not all of my friends could make it. Three of my new friends were there: Kiya, Becca, and Brandon. Kiya and Becca have a really fun playroom at their house and so we all met there. I was so excited to play with my very new friends and to play with all of their toys. How fun!!! I can't wait until next time. Mommy says that we might have a playdate in The Tribute a couple times a month. That would be really awesome. Also, mommy said she had a hard time taking pictures because I wouldn't stay still for a second.....which is true but I was just having too much fun and there really wasn't time for pictures!
Here are the only two pictures mommy was able to take. This is me and Kiya and she is so sweet and fun. Kiya was adopted from China and so was her big sister Becca. I think that's really cool. Oh and I made sure mommy dressed me in my favorite cheerleading uniform too. I like to wear it as much as possible before it gets cold outside plus I love to cheer for Uncle Rocky....even though baseball is over!



No comments:
Post a Comment