Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Tribute Block Party 10/4/08

Last night was the first of many block parties at The Tribute. It was so nice to meet almost all of our neighbors. Everyone met at the park at about 5pm and brought an item, just like a pot-luck dinner. It was so nice to grill out with the neighbors, eat, watch the children play together, and enjoy the beautiful weather too! Reese had a blast playing with her new friends!
We were headed thru the neighborhood in the handy dandy wagon. Reese was scarfing down cheetos, hence the no smile. She had one too many cheetos stuffed in her cheeks to even think about smiling.

The cheeto monster!

Mommy with her baby!

Look out......here we come!
Reese was sharing her cheetos with anyone and everyone around her. I think (which I could be very wrong) Reese is going to be a big sharer. She easily gives her toys up to people around her. Sometimes she takes them right back but at least she attempts to share. Now when I was little, the last thing I wanted to do was share my toys. Reese hasn't shown any signs of that yet......only time will tell.Reese's new friend Aidan was super sweet and playful. He looks like he's going to be a linebacker for a football team when he grows up! I took so many pictures of Reese riding while Aidan pushed her. And, she's still holding her very important bag of cheetos!
Our precious doll baby!!

1 comment:

Brendel Family said...

SHE'S GETTING SO BIG! I just could eat her! :) She is so beautiful!