Princess hanging out up front by the door. Yes, her little belly is hanging out the bottom of her shirt maybe because that shirt is a tad small for her. And, the matching pants that she's wearing are actually a tad too big for her. Hmmm. Anyways, she still looks supercute!!
Reese has these cute little Lulu The Lamb slippers that I got her before she was born from BabyStyle. They are so cute and they have this elastic band in the back so she could wear them when she was little bitty until now! So, lately, I've been making her wear them around the house so I can laugh at her because they look so funny. Oh yes, that's one of the many benefits to having your own baby. You get to make them wear things or do things so you can laugh at them. ;) HAHAHA!

It's so nice to be able to bake again! The entire four and a half months we lived in our apartment, I never once used the oven because the first time I tried to use it, it smoked and it really scared me. And, I never told the apartment people because I thought we'd be moving out of the apartments in no time. This is a side note but guess what?? After we moved out of the apartments, we were charged because they said the oven was dirty! HA! Really? I never used the oven once so how could it be dirty?? Does anyone know the answer to that question? That made me so mad. Anyways, I love baking and since we've moved three weeks ago, I've baked two cakes for two parties that we've had. Here's a picture of one. It was yummy! The other cake was Reese's birthday cake. I just love baking!! ;)
Now this is SO adorable! Reese likes to carry blankets around the house. Normally she does this when she first wakes up in the morning or after a nap but look how sweet. The blankets just drag behind her! So Sweet!
Reese with cousin Cayden! She's been able to hang out with him alot lately. They play so well together and it's obvious they always have a blast together! This is Reese's "I just woke up and you're already taking pictures of me" face.
This is one of Reese's many faces....this looks like the "I'm not very happy with you right now" face.
Jumping and playing on the bed. One of the best games ever.
Reese has these cute little Lulu The Lamb slippers that I got her before she was born from BabyStyle. They are so cute and they have this elastic band in the back so she could wear them when she was little bitty until now! So, lately, I've been making her wear them around the house so I can laugh at her because they look so funny. Oh yes, that's one of the many benefits to having your own baby. You get to make them wear things or do things so you can laugh at them. ;) HAHAHA!

It's so nice to be able to bake again! The entire four and a half months we lived in our apartment, I never once used the oven because the first time I tried to use it, it smoked and it really scared me. And, I never told the apartment people because I thought we'd be moving out of the apartments in no time. This is a side note but guess what?? After we moved out of the apartments, we were charged because they said the oven was dirty! HA! Really? I never used the oven once so how could it be dirty?? Does anyone know the answer to that question? That made me so mad. Anyways, I love baking and since we've moved three weeks ago, I've baked two cakes for two parties that we've had. Here's a picture of one. It was yummy! The other cake was Reese's birthday cake. I just love baking!! ;)
Now this is SO adorable! Reese likes to carry blankets around the house. Normally she does this when she first wakes up in the morning or after a nap but look how sweet. The blankets just drag behind her! So Sweet!
Reese with cousin Cayden! She's been able to hang out with him alot lately. They play so well together and it's obvious they always have a blast together! This is Reese's "I just woke up and you're already taking pictures of me" face.
This is one of Reese's many faces....this looks like the "I'm not very happy with you right now" face.
Jumping and playing on the bed. One of the best games ever.

No comments:
Post a Comment