Thursday, October 16, 2008

How About This Weather 10/16/08

Lately, it has been absolutely perfect outside! Not too hot and not too cold; just right. It actually feels like Fall, which we are so excited is here. Every season is so unique and has something spectacular about it. Fall has the nice weather that you are ready for since you've been dealing with scorching hot temperatures of the Texas summer heat and I love all of the fun decorations with the pumpkins, pretty mum flowers, yummy fall dinners, etc. Also, we have Halloween and Thanksgiving to celebrate in the Fall! I just love it....it's so refreshing!
Since it was a tad chili outside this morning and actually all day, I reached in Reese's closet to pull out a warm but not too warm outfit for the little princess to wear today. I pulled out an outfit, size 12 months, that she received at one of her baby showers way before she was even born. This cute little outfit barely fits her long arms and long legs which means she may be able to wear it a couple more times before she severely outgrows it since she has been growing like a weed.

The oh-so-serious face....

For dinner, the weather really made me in the mood to make something festive and fall like!! I made acorn squash with chicken and apples and it just screams Fall! Here it is.....

No comments: