Monday, October 6, 2008

Our Planter Box Creation 10/6/08

The Tribute requires that the planter boxes that are attached to all of the houses be filled with flowers at all times. We have a planter box downstairs and one upstairs. The one downstairs can have real flowers in it since it is automatically watered along with the yard but the planter box upstairs is a different story. I could put real flowers in it but they would be very difficult to care for on a regular basis. That would mean poking my head out the window everyday to give the flowers a little T.L.C., which really isn't practical for me. So, we decided fake flowers is the way to go, which is recommended by The Tribute anyway. My partner Reese assisted me while I was hanging out the window trying to create the perfect outdoor arrangement. This is what we came up with. I think you would think they were real flowers if you didn't know any better. We planted (in styrofoam) a real pretty and long ivy type plant with a burnt orange color mum and an ivory magnolia flower.

No comments: