Reese, Reese, Reese, how do I say this? Well, I guess what I'm trying to say is that Reese has been a little bully lately picking on kids of all sizes......especially the ones bigger than her! She's not scared! Last night, I was helping our church nursery watch little ones while their parents attended a bible study. Reese would be playing and having fun as long as I was in her sight and as long as I wasn't holding any other babies. This one little girl, Paula (in the pictures), kept coming over to me and she wanted to just be near me and occassionally she would want me to hold her, which I tried not to do for Reese's sake. So, Reese decided she had had enough of Paula trying to take her Mommy away and so she "took care of it!".
Reese at first, keeping her distance.
Then, Reese getting a little closer! She does have a sweet little smile on her face but don't be fooled!
Reese, closing in. Paula looks terrified!
It looks like Reese is maybe having a few baby words here by the way she's standing and using her arms.....not really sure!
Then, Reese pushed Paula up against the wall and made her cry! Reese? What are you thinking, my sweet love, who is doing these not so sweet things! 
Then, Reese getting a little closer! She does have a sweet little smile on her face but don't be fooled!
Reese, closing in. Paula looks terrified!
It looks like Reese is maybe having a few baby words here by the way she's standing and using her arms.....not really sure!
Then, Reese pushed Paula up against the wall and made her cry! Reese? What are you thinking, my sweet love, who is doing these not so sweet things! 

No comments:
Post a Comment