I can just count the ways that we can enjoy this beautiful weather we've been having lately! We could stay outside all day long.....it's so nice! I made sure to take a few pics this weekend......which I'm normally really good at but not lately. This weekend we had Sarah, Medo (nickname), and baby Cayden stay the weekend with us, and baby Kayson too, who is a little bun in the oven right now. (Sarah is due at the beginning of December....so exciting!) We did a lot of eating out and hanging out. Friday night was Uncle Julio's, which is Medo's favorite so everytime they're in town, we make it a priority to eat there.
Saturday was Jarred and Ryan's football games in Frisco and that was exciting. First of all, the weather was perfect so we wanted to be outside, secondly, flag football for little boys is SO cute. It was hilarious watching the intensity of these little football players.......and they were really good!
Saturday was Jarred and Ryan's football games in Frisco and that was exciting. First of all, the weather was perfect so we wanted to be outside, secondly, flag football for little boys is SO cute. It was hilarious watching the intensity of these little football players.......and they were really good!
Reese and Daddy have the same hair-do right here. Don't they?
Reese with Cheetah and her Great Uncle John.
Ryan, Reese's second cousin (I think that's what he would be), with Reese after his impressive flag football game! He just loves Reese and he's so adorable and sweet!!

Saturday evening we celebrated Sarah's birthday by dinning out at The Melting Pot, which we had never been to before. This place was interesting........it was a totally different eating out experience and the best part was the dessert. A platter with cheesecake, rice krispies, brownies, marshmallow, strawberries, and bananas are served with fondue, which we had milk chocolate and white chocolate fondue that was really delicious. The bad part was the feeling you get after consuming so much chocolate! I also made Brainy Brownies for Sarah's birthday. This is a recipe from my Sneaky Chef cook book that I love. These brownies were delicious! Seriously! And, there are blueberries, spinach, oats, and wheat germ all packaged up in these brownies and you would never know it. 
Reese with Cheetah and her Great Uncle John.
Ryan, Reese's second cousin (I think that's what he would be), with Reese after his impressive flag football game! He just loves Reese and he's so adorable and sweet!!

Saturday evening we celebrated Sarah's birthday by dinning out at The Melting Pot, which we had never been to before. This place was interesting........it was a totally different eating out experience and the best part was the dessert. A platter with cheesecake, rice krispies, brownies, marshmallow, strawberries, and bananas are served with fondue, which we had milk chocolate and white chocolate fondue that was really delicious. The bad part was the feeling you get after consuming so much chocolate! I also made Brainy Brownies for Sarah's birthday. This is a recipe from my Sneaky Chef cook book that I love. These brownies were delicious! Seriously! And, there are blueberries, spinach, oats, and wheat germ all packaged up in these brownies and you would never know it. 

No comments:
Post a Comment