Reese did a little grocery shopping and she was such a big helper for mommy!! I thought it was too cute how she was prancing up and down the aisles grabbing jars of food.

"Hmmmm, let's see here......which one do we need mom? "

"Let me see the ingredients real quick. This will only take a second."

"I don't think I want any of this stuff mom. I'll just set it right here on the floor for you to put back!! ;)"

"This jar is pretty tasty. I think it might make a good breakfast for me!"

Reese eventually got to the point where she was going as she pleased. I tried to trick her and act like I was going to leave but that doesn't work! She just kept going from one aisle to the next. It looks like she's holding the winner jar but too bad we didn't buy it! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment